Improve your Fitness
- Increases muscle strength and flexiblity
- Strengthens and enhances posture
- Improves muscle strength and tone
Improve your Health
Improves your well being
We advise users to always check with your physician prior to starting a new exercise routine. It is recommended that you have physician approval if you have any of these contraindications:
recent foot, knee, hip implants
recent sutures recent surgeries
pre-existing joint condition
pre-existing medical condition
If you are experiencing other symptoms, brief or long-term conditions, or are on medication, consult your physician.
Scientific studies abound on the effect of sound on the human being. As western physical science explores the implications of quantum mechanics, researchers arrive at more and more evidence to support the efficacy of sound and vibratory healing techniques. There can be little doubt that we are energy beings - we vibrate within ourselves and in concert with the environment. Quantum physics demonstrates that everything is made up of vibratory fields. You have a physical body, emotions, mind, soul and spirit, each of which can be considered to be a vibratory field.
Benefits of Whole Body Vibration!
Beauty & Well-Being:
Aids your total beauty and well being management
· Visible firmness and smoother skin due to increased collagen production
· Reduces muscle tension
· Passively works body muscle groups
· Reduces stress levels
· Balance of body and mind
Effective method of muscle stimulation and toning
· Accelerates fat loss
· Reduces cellulite
· Decreases toxins and the stress hormone - cortisol
· Increases blood flow oxygenation
· Enhances body metabolism
· Improves lymphatic drainage
· Increases core conditioning
Assists in injury prevention and muscle recovery treatment
· Allows people with personal physical limitations a way to exercise
· Low-impact vibration training strengthens muscles with minimal joint and ligament strain
· Promotes healing by increasing blood circulation and helping bring oxygen to inflamed area
Provides active people with a fast and effective workout
· Increases muscle strength
· Improves overall body tone
· Increases core conditioning
· Release of natural 'feel good' hormones
· Improves balance and flexibility
· Better range of motion
Enhancing wellness and the overall quality of life
· Provides a low-impact way to exercise
· Increases circulation
· Improves balance & stability
· Improves muscle tone & strength
· Increases energy levels
· Aids bone mineral density which helps fight the effects of osteoporosis
It is an exercise where vibrations are sent through the body. The intensity of the vibrations can be controlled by using the controls in the panel
How the treatment is done? How are results achieved?
The person using the equipment gets onto a platform on the machine. They can stand, sit, lay down, or even focus the platform on certain body parts. This platform creates a vibration, which is sent through the body. In reflex the muscles contract. This causes tendons to stretch, and increases blood flow thereby improving blood oxygenation. This strengthens and tones the muscles without effort on the user’s part.
How long is the treatment?
Generally it varies depending on the strength of the vibrations and time. Slower the vibration, longer is the time and vice versa. For an average level of vibrations, a ten minute work out is recommended.
Does the whole body or certain parts get affected?
It depends on the position you are standing. There are certain body positions recommended by the manufacturers. In certain positions since the vibrations get sent through the entire body, all the muscle groups are affected. Alternatively, you can stand in a position where only desired area can get the vibrations and therefore a specific changes are made in those areas only.
What are the benefits/results of vibrator exerciser?
The makers of the equipment claim that it will help increase range of motion, coordination, posture, bone density, and even decreases cortisol, the stress hormone. It is said to be relaxing, which lowers stress and can even eliminate tension related pain. Since ten minutes of being on the exerciser gives the benefits of walking thousands of steps, it helps the toning of skin and weight loss.
See Link for Pictures for Exercises: http://vibrawav.com/index.php/exercise_positions.html/
Research with Whole Body Vibration: